- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Organisation collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Full Name, email address)
- We do not collect any other personal data.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Rubric or its associated sites with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- We may ask you to complete a customer satisfaction form to assist us in improving our service.
Our Organisation may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Your employer or contractor in the case that you participate in Corporate Training via that employer or contractor. This data will include your full name and email address, which is necessary to log into our learning platform.
- Paypal, sufficient information to inform us that you have paid all enrollment fee’s required to begin your learning. We will not hold any payment details or your personal data, save for that detailed above. For this reason we require you to pay through the secure PayPal payment platform. You will need to read through PayPal’s own Data Protection Policies to reassure yourself of data security. Rubric or its organisation or owner is not responsible for any data you provide to PayPal.
How will we use your data?
Our Organisation collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with Log In details for our Learning Management System and to complete the courses that you enrolled upon.
- Email you with the outcomes of your learning to support your learning during enrollment.
We will not share your data with any partner companies, save for, informing your employer or contractor, of your progress or outcome of the enrolled learning.
When Our Organisation processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Your data will not be stored by us, save for the securely held data necessary for the Log In ‘enrollment process. Our Organisation securely stores your data on our server at our hosting provider’s sites in the UK. They run 2 multihomed autonomous systems spanning 3 datacentres in Maidenhead, Milton Keynes and Slough.
Our Organisation will keep your Full Name and Email address for 24 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by manually deleting this from our LMS.
Our Organisation would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
- Rubric Consultancy, 4DSelling Process, 4DSales Training.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Organisation from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email admin@4DSalesTraining.com, requesting a STOP to Marketing.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Organisation would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Organisation for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Organisation correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Organisation to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Organisation erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Organisation restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Organisation’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Organisation transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: admin@4DSalesTraining.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we do not collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: admin@4DSalesTraining.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Organisation has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592
Map GPS coordinates: N 42.668839 E 23.377495
Rubric is wholly owned by R Beecher